[GRLUG] Booster antenna

Bill Littlejohn billl at mtd-inc.com
Thu Aug 31 13:03:19 EDT 2006

Line-of-site you could expect a great deal more than 100ft.
I run with a good solid connection at about 80ft through 3 walls.
Your mileage may vary, but I would expect it to work fine.
Your specific environment will be the deciding factor.
FT + obstructions + interference (microwaves, 2.4Ghz cordless phones,
etc) = environment