[GRLUG] Ubuntu and Wireless

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 16:48:07 EDT 2006

There are two utilities,  KWiFi Manager, and
Wireless Assistant,  which you'd probably
have to download.  KWiFi Manager seems to
detect the hardware - I am using a USB based
WIFi unit from LinkSys,  and Wireless Assistant
makes the connection.

So far I am running Wireless Assistant each
time I start up the system,  but that can be
automated.

    -Bob