[GRLUG] Creating your own LiveCD

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 01:15:38 EDT 2006

damn small linux all the way. Its so fast, and if you need additional
programs you just apt-get them. or install synaptic if your a whimp:P If you
want a more "advanced" desktop environment, try kanotix for KDE or DSL-N for
gnome. Ubuntu is my favorite for an install, but much too bogged down for
practical live cd. I've had DSL running on 200 MHZ machines faster than
ubuntu on 1.6 Ghz machines!