[GRLUG] PHP fault tolerant web application

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Wed Aug 2 12:45:46 EDT 2006

I'd read up a little on heartbeat and mon. I found an article on doing a
simple 2 node Linux cluster. This looks like a walk through but I didn't
read the whole thing.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/5862

I wish I wasn't so jammed with work or this would be an interesting
thread to get involved with. I'm doing a "poor man's" cluster for mail
service and that was interesting to get working.

Dave