[GRLUG] core 5 iso image?

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 22:12:43 EDT 2006

I've only ever had problems downloading large files through browsers
(for example, firefox).  In cases where an ISO has failed to download
completely via firefox, wget always gets the job done.  So I've fallen
into the habit of simply downloading everything over a meg or two with
wget and couldn't be happier.  I tend to fire up bittorrent to support
others with slower connections, but invariably, if I start bittorrent
and wget at the same time wget finnishes first.

--tim