[GRLUG] Broadband prices - selection

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Tue Apr 25 09:09:08 EDT 2006

I'm using TDS DSL and have a 4000/768 connection which has been very
good (I just tested at 3778 / 661 but I didn't turn everything off to
test).  The kicker for me is you can get a static IP for $5 or 5 IP's
for $10 and no filtered ports. I think my service is in the 40/mo price
range plus the statics ip's.