[GRLUG] KDE question (google maps)

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Fri Apr 21 20:30:00 EDT 2006

> (I had 11 total installed, and you have to restart firefox each time)

There's a cool extension called Restart Firefox.  It just makes the
process of restarting have one fewer click.  :)

> so I was hoping to catch the extension which was causing google maps to
> fail... but, even after all 11 were disabled, google maps was still not

That's very odd.  That makes me think it's not an extension actually.  Are
you blocking cookies from maps.google.com or anything?

> Okay thanks for the help guys -- I will let you know if there are any
> other issues that come up.  My only question now, is where can I get a
> 'powered by linux' t-shirt for the gym?

I've never heard of such a thing.  How cool.  :)

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"When little is known, much is imagined."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, The Haunted Mesa