[GRLUG] SNMP Manager

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Mon Apr 17 16:14:13 EDT 2006

Nagios will do that. The simple stuff like pings and services are easy,
SNMP can be done. Here's the faq on that (also mentions other ways to do
SNMP monitoring):

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=29

I use it mainly for services. If you have a win desktop, you can even
get a nice little tray icon that if green, everything is running good.

Dave