[GRLUG] Suse10 - was Base to squadron...

Wed Nov 30 21:01:47 EST 2005

That sounds fantastic.  I didn't know about the OpenSuSE project.  I still
think I will switch to an apt based OS, like Ubuntu, some day when I am
feeling ambitious.  I also agree with Dave that it is important to support
opensource projects with donations.  Whenever I converse about opensource with
people curious about it, I am sure to say something like, "that program is not
free; it's opensource."  Part of the reason I am favoring apt is that the way
I understand it, you can always update right from the repositories.  There is
no need to reinstall, ever.  Am I correct?

-John J Foerch