[GRLUG] Linux class

Tue Nov 29 12:29:41 EST 2005

I always do a custom install. Its normally at the bottom as a check box (I
could be getting blind in my old age though). That aside.. there is no
binary for it (tuxracer) I checked all the disks.

Suse10 can be downloaded. Look for the Eval version. Its not time limited or
anything. Its just a single layer dvd so they say it doesn't have all the
packages that the purchased product has. Well, they cram enough on a dvd for
my taste anyhow.

Don't forget to try Mepis for a live cd. Very nice setup.

- Dave