[GRLUG] Base to squadron...

Tue Nov 29 11:41:56 EST 2005

GRLUG general mailing list wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 09:54:14AM -0500, GRLUG general mailing list wrote:
>
>> Yes, but why are all the messages showing up coming from
>> "grlug at grandrapids-lug.org" instead of from individual members' email
>> addresses?  It's going to make it difficult to figure out who's saying
>> what, unless we all sign each of our posts...
>>

> I agree.  Showing the actual sender is better.  I often want to reread
> a message from so-and-so.  Having to remember how far into a thread it
> is will be difficult and time-consuming.  Is this a simple config
> change?

Great idea. But I still need to know how to go about changing the
address to which my GRLUG mail is being sent to.

--
Justin Denick
Network Administrator/Gentoo+Win2k
jdenick at insurance-data.com
(616) 532-8000 ext. 193

RTFM

               CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email/facsimile transmission may contain confidential
information belonging to the sender.  The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the
taking of any action if reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately notify the
sender by telephone.