[GRLUG] 2nd Audio Card Not Recognized.

arcturus investmgmt at s91195370.onlinehome.us
Thu Dec 29 20:28:37 EST 2005

If onboard sound isn't adjustable in bios is there a jumper on the
motherboard to enable/disable?

I've had some luck with sound card recognition by running, as root,
the following command:  alsaconf

PCLinuxOS also has a sound card configuration utility found in configuration >
pclinuos control center > hardware.

--
Brad Becker, running ...
PCLinuxOS p .92 ATI