[GRLUG] Remove me

arcturus investmgmt at s91195370.onlinehome.us
Sat Dec 24 19:28:56 EST 2005

On Saturday 24 December 2005 18:31, Charles_W_Hart wrote:

> I'm no longer in Grand Rapids (moved back to Nebraska a couple of weeks
> ago) and I gave up on Linux for my PC, so there's no point in my
> membership.  Sorry.

You received an email at introduction stating ...

'If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
subscription page at:

  http://grlug.org/mailman/options/grlug/investmgmt%40s91195370.onlinehome.us

Merry X-Mas

--
PCLinuxOS p .92 ATI
[actinic at an35n ~]$ cat /etc/compatible-release ; uname -r