[GRLUG] Meeting

Bill Pribble Bill.Pribble at Haworth.com
Mon Dec 19 13:25:59 EST 2005

2 - 4 Administrators from Haworth's UNIX and Intel teams will be
attending.

Thanks
Bill Pribble

-----Original Message-----
From: grlug-bounces at grandrapids-lug.org
[mailto:grlug-bounces at grandrapids-lug.org] On Behalf Of Szymon
Machajewski
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 4:05 PM
To: grlug at grandrapids-lug.org
Subject: Re: [GRLUG] Meeting

I would like to invite GRLUG for a meeting at GRCC on 12/22/05 at 12:00
- 2 PM.  You may park at the ATC parking ramp as guests.

We will provide lunch.

I would like to present RedHat 4 system  with VMware on Windows platform
(applies to other distros as well).
Other presentations welcome.  We will have public wireless access.

Please RSVP at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.