[GRLUG] Raspberry Pi HDMI issue

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:38:46 EDT 2016

Do you have an adapter for the serial console?

That is likely to be the most reliable way of getting in to sort out whats
going on.

If you don't have one, I do and would be happy to bring it by if we can
work out a time that works.

Note that you could always pull the SD card, plug it into a reader on a
full linux PC and edit its config/bootup process temporarily "turn off"
whatever is taking over the console.

I would however second Chris' suggestion to check the power, especially if
this is a "first edition" Pi.