[GRLUG] Embedded GR

Collin Kidder collink at kkmfg.com
Sat Aug 13 16:49:41 EDT 2016

I'd like to invite any interested people to the Embedded GR meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/embedded-gr/

The next meeting is the last weds in September. We meet every other
month. The meetings are about a different topic relating to embedded
development each month. This next meeting is "software development
platforms" People will be talking about mbed, arduino, launchpad. I'd
like to see more presentations. It'd be cool to see someone talk about
rpi or beaglebone. Also, it would be good if anyone wants to talk
about a project they did that involves one of the well known
platforms. So, not only am I inviting people to come, I'd like to
extend an invitation to come talk about your favorite development
platform or project.

Attendance is free but you should register with meetup and specify
that you're going because it also includes free pizza and soda so they
need to know how many people are going to be there.

Yes, this message is a little off topic but less so if someone can
come and talk about Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone and their use of Linux.
Or, talk about linux on embedded systems in general.