[GRLUG] April WMLUG Meeting Reminder - This week Thursday

Patrick TenHoopen ptenhoopen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:32:12 EDT 2016

Hey all,

This is just a friendly reminder that the next WMLUG meeting is this week
Thursday.  I plan to demo the openELEC distribution which is a "just enough
operating system" (JeOS "juice") distribution that runs the Kodi (XBMC)
media center application.

We'll be meeting at New Horizons at 6 pm.  The address is 630 Kenmoor Ave
SE, Suite 201, Grand Rapids MI 49546.

Pizza, pop and snacks will be provided.  If you can, please let me know by
replying to this email if you plan on attending so I can plan accordingly.
If you're not sure until the last moment, no worries!  You can just show
up.  Note:  If you get there after 6:30 and the doors are locked, please
call my cell at 616-295-5168 so we can let you in.

Hope you can make it!

Patrick

Patrick TenHoopen
President - West Michigan Linux Users Group
http://www.wmlug.org
president at wmlug.org
ptenhoopen at gmail.com
+ptenhoopen on Google+