[GRLUG] DD-WRT DHCP/IP address problem

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:35:59 EDT 2016

Are you sure the two virtual wireless networks are associated with separate
VLANS with broadcast domains fully isolated from each other?

What you describe sounds like what would happen with two DHCP servers on
the same LAN, where its essentially a race which one responds first when a
client makes a request.