[GRLUG] Arch Linux

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Thu Jun 25 09:31:14 EDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 09:23 -0400, John-Thomas Richards wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 06:11:37PM -0400, Benjamin Flanders wrote:
>  On openSUSE PDFs print as expected. Bottom line: it
> just works. That's what I love about Linux.

That was my proposed motto for openSUSE.  In response to Ubuntu's silly
"LINUX for humans" I wanted openSUSE's to be "LINUX for humans who need
to get work done".

Apparently that is too snarky, regardless if it is accurate or not.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383