[GRLUG] July WMLUG Meeting, Tonight @ 6 PM

Patrick TenHoopen ptenhoopen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:42:42 EDT 2015

Greetings,

The July WMLUG meeting will be held tonight.  I will be giving a
presentation on Nagios, PNP4Nagios, and NConf.  Nagios is a popular and
very capable host and service monitoring system with both open source and
paid versions.  It can be expanded with add-ons such as PNP4Nagios for
graphing performance data and NConf to add a database-driven web-based
configuration tool.

We'll be meeting at New Horizons at 6 pm.  The address is 630 Kenmoor Ave
SE, Suite 201, Grand Rapids MI 49546.

Snacks, pizza and pop will be provided.  If you can, please let me know if
you plan on attending so I can plan accordingly.  If you're not sure until
the last moment, no worries!  You can just show up.  Note:  If you get
there after 6:30 and the doors are locked, please call my cell at
616-295-5168 so we can let you in.

Hope to see you there!

Patrick

Patrick TenHoopen
President - West Michigan Linux Users Group
http://www.wmlug.org

--
END OF LINE.