[GRLUG] Friday After Five - weather and other advisories.

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:13:10 EST 2015

So, no Friday After Five this week. If you haven't heard, weather's
going to be pretty ugly for the next couple days. I won't be at the
office, so...yeah.

In related news, I'm not sure about next week or ongoing weeks. Dagny
and I have another kid (girl, "Ada") due in a couple weeks, and once
that happens, I probably won't be able to anchor for at least a couple
months--FAF will depend on Kyle's availability. Pity; in my
experience, the winter months are usually the most solid for GRLUG
socials attendance.