[GRLUG] Firefox Chrome PhP web site problem!

Joseph McLaughlin jwm8351 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 16:24:06 EST 2015

I created a web site that I host for my own use (few users)It has a certificate I created my selfThe cert is not 100% legal - ok for my use but spits out error messagesWhen I use Chrome web browser I can log in and create my pdf fileWhen I use firefox web browser I can log in (it displays the data) but when I click on the POST to create the pdf fileThe pdf does not display
Any ideas?
Thanks
Both the server and the browser are running ubuntu!