[GRLUG] looking for Ubuntu help

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:51:00 EDT 2014

Hi Hillary,

Thanks for reaching out.  I am forwarding your request to our Grand Rapids
Linux Users Group list in hopes someone knows, and can reach out to the
Kalamazoo Linux Users Group.  They're a very active bunch with great
experience and surely someone close to you will reach out.
If you would, can you please give a bit more info, if possible?  Can you
describe the backup method used?  How did you copy the  1.5GB of data to
this station (external usb drive, over the network, etc.)?

cheers,
G-

P. S.  grlug, please include Hillary in your replies explicitly.  Thanks.