[GRLUG] hostnames etc

Justin Denick jdenick at rtl.org
Sun Mar 23 13:02:59 EDT 2014

Does the DNS server permit client updates. If so, tell Sheldon to do that.

Tell the DNS server to tell the clients to search the domain.

Tell plesk to listen on all or the privately accessible inet. If this is really an apache app, I'm not familiar with plesk. You may have to use name based virtual hosting. To bind plesk to a host and not an ip.

-j

--

Right to Life of Michigan
Director of Information Services