[GRLUG] Friday After Five

Tony McCutchen amccutchen at davenport.edu
Thu Jul 10 16:31:26 EDT 2014

You help  is needed to find a few Linux instructors (Master degree +
experience) call me when you get a chance 616.706.2838

Associate Department Chair, Networking and Security Information Assurance
Grand Rapids/Holland/Kalamazoo/Battle Creek
6191 Kraft Avenue S.E.
Grand Rapids MI  49512
(616) 871-3981
(616) 554-5225 fax