[GRLUG] Routing Weirdness

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Tue Jan 28 17:32:03 EST 2014

Sure, the gateway links are up NOW. The theory seems to be that one of
the gateways goes down temporarily,  the dynamic routing corrects for
this to produce the unusual path you're seeing, then comes back up to
switch back to normal behavior. If you check logs, you should see some
link-down link-up messages that roughly correspond to when you're seeing
the strange behavior.