[GRLUG] vtigercrm, Amazon EC2, SLES 11 and Outlook/vtiger add-on

Michael Leahy michael.leahy1 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 23 16:29:18 EST 2014

Reconfigure Apache (or other web server) to accept 'index.php' as a default home page.  Look for the DirectoryIndex directive.

--Michael

Michael Leahy                                   michael.leahy1 at comcast.net
1106 E 12th St                                   616-394-5042 (h)
Holland, Michigan  49423-3811    616-510-5040 (c)