[GRLUG] MAKER Event

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Feb 26 16:23:14 EST 2014

What's Goin On???

THIS!!!!

On behalf of the Makers community in Grand Rapids, I would like to invite
you to a special event on March 7th. Attached please find our invitation to
a screening and discussion about IF YOU BUILD IT. I am pleased to share
that Dale Dougherty, founder of Maker Media, will be a special guest and
participant for the evening.

Our organizing group would additionally like to invite you to a reception
in advance of the screening for a discussion about the possibility of
starting a Makers-focused charter school in the Grand Rapids community. We
are in the process of garnering community support and ideas for this K-12
school and would value your input as we continue exploring this exciting
opportunity with Maker Media, Mosaica Education and Grand Valley State
University.

SPECIAL RECEPTION = 5:00pm at Start Garden (50 Louis Street)

Please RSVP for the reception only
here.<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/if-you-build-it-reception-tickets-10751535131>

FILM SCREENING = 7:00pm at UICA (2 Fulton West)

Please additionally RSVP for the film screening
here.<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/if-you-build-it-movie-screening-and-grmakers-community-panel-discussion-tickets-10750859109>
And
please be sure to print your ticket in advance!

Both events are limited in number, so we encourage you to RSVP right away.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org