[GRLUG] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:57:21 EST 2014

I use postfix/CyrusIMAP/Amavisd-new
Amavis provides av and anti-uce using perl plugins.
You can also hookup DKIM and SPF too.

Checkout my headers to see it all in action.

This would make a great meeting topic!
Compile/configure an fully fledged email server in under 75 minutes.

Basically, you'd end up with a Baracuda email scanner.

-j

--

Right to Life of Michigan
Director of Information Services