[GRLUG] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:35:54 EST 2014

Not really. By transmitting your information over any unencrypted Internet
link, you are in effect "giving" it to any/all the same people that you are
paranoid that google might give it to.

However, you make your choices, I'll make mine.

And since this subthread is off-topic, I'll engage no further on it on the
list.