[GRLUG] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:17:38 EST 2014

What is the reason for migrating off of Exchange?  If it is just to get off
of having to admin the Exchange box have you looked into Office 365 where
the customer just uses the cloud (hosted) version of Exchange along with
providing access to the full cloud version of Office?

Or if you are trying to move away from the whole Exchange environment have
you looked into Google Apps.

What is the reasoning behind the replacement