[GRLUG] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:13:54 EST 2014

Does it have to be a local machine? Because to be honest, while IMAP is a
fantastic concept, I have NEVER seen a really good implementation, either
Free or proprietary.  And they are all a complete headache.

Depending on budget and needs, Google email for business might be a good
solution that meets all those requirements.