[GRLUG] entertaining bit of satire re M$ (I think it's satire)

Collin Kidder collink at kkmfg.com
Tue Feb 11 09:12:01 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:44 AM, Greg Folkert <greg at gregfolkert.net> wrote:

> Eric, I am sending this to the list, rather than privately. (But also
> BCC to you)
>
> Unless you are sending personal info or are involved in a conversation
> out side the list topic brought up (even if it is one like this)... it
> is not good netiquette.

Personally I'm more offended by your behavior than anything Eric did.
People like you are the sort of people that turn others away from Linux and
computing in general. We (techie people) get a bad reputation for acting
like jerks. I'd rather see all of us be a bit tolerant of things rather
than write pointless replies to posts... like I'm doing right now... Let's
get along and try to let the occasional off-topic post slide under the
radar instead of being the topic police.