[GRLUG] Killing Ye Olde Kiosk Project Wiki

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:39:47 EST 2014

A long, long time ago - before GRMakers was even a gleam in Casey's eye -
there was something called "The GRLUG Kiosk Project". At the time I set up
an instance of MediaWiki to help keep track of stuff for that project.

Now I would like to take down that wiki to avoid the maintenance involved
with MediaWiki. So, if anyone wants or needs the information from that
wiki, please scrape your own copy in the next month. I will shut it down on
March 1, 2014.

The URL is http://kiosk.orthicomp.com/

--
 Ben Rousch