[GRLUG] Samba/LDAP Help

John Wesorick john at wesorick.com
Wed Apr 23 13:28:07 EDT 2014

Thanks for that. I guess flaky might not be the right word. Maybe it's just
because most things I read are from people who use AD and are trying out
Samba4 (i.e. Windows solution -> Linux solution), instead of moving from
LDAP to Samba so things aren't as expected.

I guess I'll bite the bullet and try it out. I just wanted to see if there
were other options.