[GRLUG] Getting a straight connection from Comcast

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 11:33:29 EDT 2013

Another option is what I do - get a basic VPS somewhere that has
full/open Internet connectivity.

You could also get just the most basic of one, and then either use it
as a relay (use SMTP auth to connect to it) OR set up a VPN link from
your home server so that it has access to the full outside
connectivity.

I would hate to have to use the outbound mail relay of an entity such
as AT&T or Comcast.