[GRLUG] OT, .. Rebuildable RAID1

Jeff DeMaagd jeff at demaagd.com
Sun May 19 22:17:00 EDT 2013

I think the general solution is to use the mirroring feature in your choice of OS.

If you're trying to multi boot a mirrored drive, then you might need a high dollar RAID adapter. The cheap RAID cards and on-board solutions have more than earned their poor reputation. Even some of the expensive ones can be clumsy at best.

--
Jeff
DM Accessories LLC