[GRLUG] So long.

Eric eric at erichartwell.net
Sun May 12 20:30:49 EDT 2013

top posting to be out of place.

here! here! Bob, you are welcome as far as I'm concerned.

On Sunday, May 12, 2013 18:10:47 Godwin wrote:

Greets Bob, et. al.,

Sorry to see you go Bob (as I noticed the unsubscribe notification).  I assure you I
did/do not explicitly filter/moderate the list (other than what default behavior Mailman
applies).  Looking that the held message's headers, it seems the list's email address
was not explicitly listed, but rather BCC'd.  See message header: