[GRLUG] Speed loss

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:07:07 EDT 2013

Good thought.  I have some mechanical timers
and could just set one to do this early in the morning.
It's sad to have to resort to something like this, but
maybe the reality is that much of the stuff does
depend on being power cycled periodically to prevent
becoming too flaky.  To me that suggests poor design,
but one has to just live with it I fear.  Maybe some
modems are better than others.  I'm pretty sure it's
the modem and not the router.

   -- Bob