[GRLUG] cable installation

desert frag desertfrag at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 14:39:03 EDT 2013

Thanks for the invite but have a prior engagement unfortunately.  I've been in conversation with Dave Chiodo off list who actually works quite close to where I live and would probably let him quarterback this if he's so inclined.  Once the details are worked out I'll get back.

ps It's amusing to refresh that web site.  If it's of any consolation I am color neutral on cat cabling :)