[GRLUG] cable installation

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Wed Mar 27 11:14:34 EDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-03-27 at 11:10 -0400, Ben Rousch wrote:
> Also, you should take into account that you're asking on a mailing
> list full of people who tend to DIY, so they may not have much
> exposure to the people who do it for you (for money).

I have a fair amount of exposure to people who do it for money.

I think most electricians that will install the cable do a pretty decent
and responsible job;  but it is the actual termination that requires
patience, skill, and time.  Those three things are (a) expensive (b)
rare or (c) a+b.

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383