[GRLUG] setting up a simple test email server

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 09:50:05 EDT 2013

Awesome thanks Adam,

I think one of the "nice" things for me as I setup my demo system at work
was that something simple like Mail Enable (http://www.mailenable.com/)
provides the whole setup in a simple install.

And this is a pretty newbie/dumb question but I would assume if I want mail
(smtp and pop) and webmail then there would be 2 sets of packages
(programs) to configure as well?

Also (don't want to start a flame war) but is there one Mail System
(Postfix, Cyrus) that is better (easier) to setup and configure.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org