[GRLUG] clipboard query

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:04:53 EDT 2013

To be honest, a webpage having some special "copy" script sounds like
a case of reinventing the wheel, and not very well, either.

Of course, because the one in this thread had to display the code in a
manner which leads to selecting it to also select the line numbers,
"normal" copy/paste doesn't work so well.

So they broke the normal copy/paste, and wrote a special one that
doesn't work even half as well.

Clearly the folks behind that site's design aren't quite as genius as
they think they are.