[GRLUG] Git help

Chase Bolen chase.bolen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:17:07 EDT 2013

If you're just experimenting with git, you could also clone your "dev"
directory into your "working" one.  This will create another repository
with its origin branch set up to be the dev directory.  If you're in the
working directory:

git clone ../Dev .

I used this to figure out all the pushing, pulling, merging, etc.