[GRLUG] gentoo training

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:16:14 EST 2013

I'm currently going to the "learn Ruby" sessions put on by Bill Gathen from
the Ruby users group and they use the "pair programming" method of working
on a problems.  The pairing up is an awesome way to learn, even if neither
of you "gets it" working on it with someone is very beneficial.

Ben "I love quotes" Flanders

Share and Enjoy
Ben