[GRLUG] GrrCON '13 Discount & improvements

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Fri Mar 8 11:14:45 EST 2013

Hey GRLUG and GRMakers,

I've been able to get discount codes for us in the past but this year I'm
encouraging EVERYONE to register EARLY and use the GRISSA discount code
below for 15% off.

PLEASE NOTE: Interested in speaking? CFPs are still open and we will give
preferential consideration to CFPs submitted before May 1st.
http://GrrCON.org/cfp/

Since Security is a growing concern for all i'd also like to encourage you
to check out GRISSA @ http://gr-issa.org/ they hold monthly meetings and
are one of the largest sponsors for GrrCON.

See the email below for all details.

Good morning,
I'm pleased to announce GrrCON's continued partnership with GR-ISSA. We
appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again this year.
Please take advantage of this 15% discount code specifically for GR-ISSA.
There is a limited number of tickets available at with this code, so don't
wait.
Use promotional code:  GRISSA_2013_MSI

-=  More Info Below  =-

GrrCON '13 will be September 12th & 13th, 2013
Tickets are on sale RIGHT NOW

GrrCON is back for 2013! GrrCON '12 brought in approximately 800 attendees
and included an amazing line up of speakers, contests and workshops. This
year we are continuing to build upon the idea that InfoSec/Hacker
conferences should be fun as well as informative. No egos, no rock stars,
just a good time and good content.

adding some new contests like "Certification Beatdown", moving the after
party to Thursday,  as well making improvements to the schedule and the VIP
lounge. We will also have 1 day training for as low as $10 for those
holding a GrrCON ticket.  This conference is for YOU so please contact
Marketing at grrcon.org with any additional suggestions to make it the best it
can be.

GrrCON will include two days of three tracks of talks, Lock Pick Village,
Contests, Free Food & BEER, Prizes, Earn 14 CPEs, and MUCH More to be
announced. GrrCON will again have recognized subject matter experts as well
as the best of our local scene speaking on all topics related to InfoSec.
GrrCON will also feature exhibits by some of the nation's leading
organizations.

GrrCON has sold out in previous years so don't wait and miss 2013.

Interested in speaking?
CFPs are still open and we will give preferential consideration to CFPs
submitted before May 1st.
http://GrrCON.org/cfp/

Location:
DeVos Place
303 Monroe Ave. NW
Grand Rapids, MI

For more information go to
www.GrrCON.org

To keep up on announcements and news follow us on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/GrrCON

Thank you,

Christopher Payne