[GRLUG] Fwd: Give me a shout when you get a chance

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:29:59 EDT 2013

If there's anyone willing and interesting in tutoring students in
Kalamazoo part-time, please get in touch with Tony McCutchen and/or
Karen Mosier at Davenport.

I did it for a few months before I got too busy. One thing that I
found largely works is tutoring students via Blackboard Collaborate, a
videoconferencing package they have. That saved me driving trips to
Kalamazoo. (I would have been compensated for the driving, but I
simply found it more efficient to do it remotely.)