[GRLUG] GRLUG/GRMakers Social This Wednesday Jan 30th

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon Jan 28 15:55:18 EST 2013

Hello GRLUG and GRMakers!

GRLUG/GRMakers Social Wednesday January 30th @ The Warehouse, 112 Baldwin
St., Jenison from 8-PM till whenever.
(Corner of River and Baldwin (south side) Look for the Sailor Man carving)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/7337538118/in/photostream
>From Grand Rapids I-196W to exit 69C Baldwin St. exit, Left River (2nd
St.).
>From Holland I-196E to exit 69, Left on Chicago Dr., Right on Main St.,
Right on Baldwin, Right on River.
** Parking also available @ Ottawa Kent Insurance off Main St.**

If you are not registered for the GRMakers Google group yet please visit:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/grmakers<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups%2Egoogle%2Ecom%2Fforum%2F%3Ffromgroups%23%21forum%2Fgrmakers&urlhash=dSX1&_t=mbox_mebc>

Here's some pictures from recent GRLUG/GRMakers Social's:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/sets/72157632599546408/

At this week's Social we will be working on fine tuning the Photobooth V2
along with finishing assembly of our RepRap Open Source 3D printer.
We will also be demonstrating the MakerBot Replicator 2 that arrived on
Friday.

I would like to ask your participation in the Fundraiser Dinner for Josh
before this week's social from 5-8PM @ Monelli's, please bring the entire
family!
* *
Monelli's Italian Grill will donate a portion of ALL FOOD purchases between
5PM and 8PM and this INCLUDES gift certificates or take out orders (tabs
must be closed by 8PM). Monelli's is located at 5675 Byron Center Avenue SW
in Wyoming (Byron Center and M6, by Metro Hospital)

Share the Facebook event page with your friends: *
http://www.facebook.com/events/493043854080257/*

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org