[GRLUG] Rookie Network Question

Joel Freiberg jefrat72 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:28:37 EST 2013

Few products come to mind....

Cisco just came out with a new small business firewall, the ISA500
series.  Licensing is much simpler, they seem to be a much better
product than the SA series, will see soon as we're starting to install
them.

Or go with PFSense, just put on a server and have a couple of NICs.
I'm pretty sure Astaro does it as well, haven't had much experience
with them though.