[GRLUG] Last night's meeting

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Thu Jan 17 16:54:14 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

Thanks again to everyone that helped at last night's GRLUG/GRMakers social.

30 people was much more comfortable than the 50 people we had last week....

Molly brought a crew and did an excellent job on sewing up the curtains
-THANK YOU!!!!!

Oh My Josh got the frame done today and I wanted to share some photo's with
the group:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8389621857/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8390707864/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/8389621389/in/photostream/

We have made this into a DUAL Photobooth with touchscreens and camera's on
both sides and the plan for this weekend's Startup Weekend GR will be to
have curtains on one side for the personal photo's and the other side will
be OPEN for GROUP photo's.

There is a little software tweaking we will do tonight to get BOTH systems
running from a single PC.

I was able to get Bret from Standard Computer to lend me a much smaller
printer (so I don't need to drag the MONSTER Printer) to use for this
weekend's event so I'm giving him/them a shout out.

The goal will be to rent this photobooth out and take the $$ to fund our
meetings and other projects so please tell ALL of your friends that it is
available for rent.

We have a 2nd booth in production also.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942